All homeschooling families are invited to attend “HERE I STAND” every 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 10 am-Noon. Each time we meet, parents and children learn from and/or memorize parts of the following:
- A Bible Story heard during Morning Worship (Matins)
- A hymn, often associated with the Church Year
- The Small Catechism in song
- Definitions of Biblical or Catechism terms
- Explanations and definitions of a portion of the Divine Service
- An important person in Church History
There is also always time for games and play. Bring a packed lunch and enjoy fellowship with fellow Christians homeschoolers!
There are plenty of young children that are learning with us. Pastor and all parents teach in age appropriate ways. There is much to grow into for all ages!
Below are documents that are provided to the parents to help their children learn the material before and after we meet.